I am a compassionate, dedicated and non-judgemental Therapist and Coach. I help women feel stronger, happier and in-tune in their own bodies. I want to challenge the current diet and fitness culture the tells us that we are not enough, never enough.
I am a Sydney based multi-talented Eating Disorder Therapist, Sports Nutrition Coach and Personal Trainer. All this is backed by over 10 years of experience helping hundreds of people change as a qualified Social worker and counsellor.
I take a holistic approach to wellbeing and I empower women to be in touch with their bodies, minds and mojo’s!
Areas of expertise
- Disordered eating & Body Dissatisfaction
- Emotional eating & Stress eating
- Binge Eating
- Pre and Post-natal Body Image
- Pre and post weight loss surgery, band, sleeve & bypass
- Masters of Social Work & Bachelor of Human Services
- Registered Mental health Social Worker
- Therapies trained in:
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy, Motivational interviewing, CBT-for Eating disorders
- EMDR practitioner
- Clean health Performance PT level 1 & 2 and Nutrition level 1&2
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Female health and performance specialist certificate
- Certificate of Applied Sports Nutrition – SNA
- Safe return to exercise – Pre and Postnatal trainer
- Speaker at Women’s Health & Fitness Summit 2018
- Beyond Blue
- Butterfly Foundation
- NSW Health
- Vision Personal Training